1 box All-American Apple Cake
1 small can of pumpkin
1 cup oil
1 box Toffee Crunch Cheese Cake Ball
1/2 lb. butter
1 lb. cream cheese
· For Filling: Follow directions on Toffee box and prepare both Cheese Cake Ball mixes. Keep at room temperature
· Follow directions on Apple Cake box using pumpkin.
· Line 3 cookie sheets (with sides) with parchment or waxed paper.
· Spray sheets with Pam and dust with flour.
· Divide cake mixture onto pans spreading evenly.
· Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
· Turn each cake onto a dish towel sprinkled with powdered sugar.
· Roll up immediately to shape, then unroll cake, spread with the Toffee filling, roll back up, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze until ready to eat (or give.)
Note: Be patient with this recipe – the first one you roll might not be perfect – but practice makes perfect and it tastes so good – who cares what that first trial roll looks like? Enjoy it!
Use fresh apples, canned apples or applesauce!
Instead of apples – add chopped pears, pineapple (chunks or crushed)
Add chopped nuts, raisins, or dried cranberries