Plantation Pie Mix
# 602 - $7.95
A luscious combination of coconut and chocolate chips,
like a warm candy bar! Men love it!
Guilt-Free Plantation Pie
1 box of Plantation Pie mix
1/2 cup applesauce
2 eggs (or 4 egg whites or 2 eggs in egg substitutes)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 pie crust, 9 inch, baked for just 10 min. before filling
- Using a spoon, mix the applesauce, eggs, vanilla and the dry mix. Stir well.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Heart-Healthy - This is a lower-fat variation of our Plantation Pie. Use these directions instead of the ones on the box. Cutting some fat is great!
Plantation Caramel Pie
1 deep dish 9 inch pie crust
1 box Plantation Pie Mix
1 cup of toasted coconut
3/4 cup of toasted pecans, chopped
1 jar of Caramel Sauce
- Mix together the Plantation Pie as directed.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- When the pie is hot out of the oven, sprinkle the toasted coconut and toasted pecans over the top of the pie.
- Pour the Caramel Sauce over the pie and freeze.
- Take out of the freezer one hour before serving.
from Linda Rayborn - Lumberton, Mississippi
6 whole chocolate graham crackers (24 sm pieces)
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
¼ cup melted butter
1 Plantation Pie Mix (made with eggs and butter)
- Crush graham crackers, add brown sugar and toss with butter.
- Press into greased 9x9 inch glass pan.
- Mix Plantation Pie as directed with eggs and butter and pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min.
- Cut into squares or bars to serve!
from Lacy Tollison, Mississippi- has been serving this recipe at her Tastings and it’s a favorite with all her customers!